√ Basic Principle
1) The original pure extract penetrates through the thin space between the steam-heated inner chamber and the outer chamber of a double structure vertical cylinder.
2) The structure ensures an area twice as large for heat transfer than the traditional side-by-side structure so that the liquid spreads thinly through the space upon penetration for excellent thermal conductivity when the inner chamber rotates to cause stirring effects.
3) This minimizes the heating time and thereby protects the physical properties of the extract and promotes optimum condensation.
1) Short heating time allows easy concentration & drying of heat sensitive properties.
2) Easy to concentrate and dry high viscosity materials, foamable materials, adhesive or sticky materials.
3) Unlike conventional thickeners, drying can be done at one time if necessary.
√ Application of each device within the system configuration the purpose of each devices.
• Number of major performances by country : Japan 185 / Korea 22 / Other countries 5 (China, Taiwan, Indonesia)
• Major client